Bad Ass Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year. New Era. Its 2010, and its time for a change. No more of those bullshit e feds, with crappy storylines, late results written poorly, and admins that makeup 80% of the roster. Bad Ass Wrestling Federation brings in amazing detailed storylines, al

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
So You Want To Be A Badass? This Is How.....

Just saying Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted Anders

Ted Anders

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm just making this thread to introduce myself and more so to inform you all that I may just be a little rusty at this since it's been a couple of years since I've been in an E-Fed (I'm talking MSN Group Days Here, LOL). I am a Very Experianced RPer I had been doing it from around 2002 til early 2007 when MSN Groups pretty much shut down it's groups and all the E-Feds that where there disappeared. So yeah I hope I have found a good group of peeps here to have fun and mess around with here.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Dawn<3

Samantha Dawn<3

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

LOL nice. Yeah you should be able to, altough both of us are the only 2 members so far, I bet when this place gets kicked off and everyone gets to know everyone it should be pretty fun.

omg I just noticed, first diva here, first superstar here, we're like adam and eve lmfao. well no not really..
Back to top Go down

Just saying Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Ass Wrestling Federation :: Badass Wrestling Federation :: Out Of Character Board-
Jump to: