Bad Ass Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year. New Era. Its 2010, and its time for a change. No more of those bullshit e feds, with crappy storylines, late results written poorly, and admins that makeup 80% of the roster. Bad Ass Wrestling Federation brings in amazing detailed storylines, al

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
So You Want To Be A Badass? This Is How.....

James Sharks Locker Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Shark

James Sharks Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: James Sharks Locker Room   James Sharks Locker Room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm

James Shark is seen in his locker room, he's lifting some weights until he hears someone knocking on his door, he puts the weights down and shakes his head. He walks over to the door and opens it.

TBC: By Anyone
Back to top Go down
Alexander Malakin

Alexander Malakin

James Sharks Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Sharks Locker Room   James Sharks Locker Room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Alexander Malakin is walking through the halls looking as confident as ever. He sees a locker room with the name of his opponent James Shark and knocks. He sees James open the door and looks at the 6'1" 205lbs James Shark with a confident grin.

The Prince of Extreme//Alexander Malakin\\The Master of Disaster
James Shark...From what i heard you've never been a Champion like myself. But that you have talent too bad that after our No DQ match at Just Scrap you wont have to worry about that anymore. So Mr.Shark let me ask you this do you feel confident about what you think your going to do??
Back to top Go down

James Sharks Locker Room
Page 1 of 1