Bad Ass Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year. New Era. Its 2010, and its time for a change. No more of those bullshit e feds, with crappy storylines, late results written poorly, and admins that makeup 80% of the roster. Bad Ass Wrestling Federation brings in amazing detailed storylines, al

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
So You Want To Be A Badass? This Is How.....

Meet The Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah Bertola

Sarah Bertola

Meet The Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Bitch   Meet The Bitch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:03 am

::Meet The Bitch::

The scene opens and you can hear footsetps, its getting louder and louder. The camera is pointed on a door that reads "Karly Zedic" you can see a hand comming into view. The person begins to knock the door.

Its open!

As the person opens the door you can see who it is, none other than Sarah Bertola, you can a smile across Karly Zedics face as Sarah walks in, but you can immedietly tell Sarah is not happy. Before Karly can say anything Sarah grabs the chair infront of Karlys desk and throws it against a wall, changing the expression on Karlys face.

You do realize that right now, I am your biggest talent. I mean I know this place is a ghost town, you got like one other knockout, shes an ugly little hore, and what?, like three, four guys?, they're also ugly and worthless. Judging from your smilie, when I came in Im sure you know who I am, well everyone knows who I am.

Sarah's expression stays the same, it looks annoyed and angry. She can see that now Karly doesnt look too happy, shes about to say something, and Sarah interupts her.

You probobly want to know why Im here, in your office, right now. If you are trust me, its not to have a little nice meet and greet, and its definetly not to get on your good side. Im here to make an Impact, be bad.. be a very very bad girl, you see, this company gives off a bad message to new comers, whats the slogan? "Be a Badass, Make an Impact" ?, if anything I think that means "Do what you want, when you want", as far as Im concerned there are no rules, and as far as I know, I run this show now, Im prettier than you.. Im richer than you. So as I was saying, about making an impact, I can easily do that by slapping your face right off your head, but I wont, I wont because Im auctually a sweet innocent girl..

Karly Zedic is about to get up, she doesnt look intimidated, infact, she looks as if she wants to fire Sarah.

Im going to make an Impact, it just wont be here, it wont be right now, its going to be on Spike Tv, its going to be when everyone is watching me, its going to be on a Tuesday, its going to be on Just Scrap. What I need from you, is a match, now theres one knockout here, her name is Samantha Dawn, I think shes a fake bitch with a fake personality, fake tits and a fake ass. I want her, one on one, not only do I want her one on one, I want the Badass Wrestling Knockouts Championship on the line, and not only do I want it on the line, I want this match to be a No Disqualification Match, and I want it because I can get it, and because I always get what I want.

TBC By Karly Zedic.
Back to top Go down

Meet The Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Ass Wrestling Federation :: Interactive Area :: Karly Zedics Office-
Jump to: