Bad Ass Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year. New Era. Its 2010, and its time for a change. No more of those bullshit e feds, with crappy storylines, late results written poorly, and admins that makeup 80% of the roster. Bad Ass Wrestling Federation brings in amazing detailed storylines, al

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
So You Want To Be A Badass? This Is How.....

Welcome :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karly Zedic
Admin
Karly Zedic

Welcome :) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome :)   Welcome :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 pm

If you are reading this message, you are either reading it as a Guest, checking out the forums, or a new member. If you are a Guest I recommend you join right now, yes now Smile, because you wont regret it. There is nothing that you can be dissapointed about once joining.

Welcome to whoever decides to join, I am excited to start off this fed, and excited to start the first card and get things going. We need a maximum of at least 8 people. To get things underway.

I started this e fed because I was tired of alot of the e feds out there surrounded with so much hype. E Feds that lure you in with their amazing graphics, but then have crappy storylines that dont suit your character and poor results that leave you dissapointed after working hard and making some time to make a roleplay.

Tired of admins who take up 80% of their members. I was apart of 2 e feds already where I found out the admin had various accounts, causing me to lose matches because I would face one of his characters and he didnt want his character to lose.

E Feds that make you lose because of "storyline", or because your character doesnt look like a champion type. And expecially feds that dont have written results, feds that have computer generated results, that end up being soo boring.

One day I had an idea to create a e fed with "ok" graphics, awesome storylines that are auctually interesting, and great results that I would be happy with if I were a member. That is when this happened. Badass Wrestling Federation. I want it to be different, with great talent filled with beginners and pros, and yes I know, I know how hard it is to make an E Fed perfect, we all have lives and sometimes things in our lives get in the way with something we have to do online.

That is why Im not promising a perfect e fed, but one of those e feds that are worth being in Smile , so please and join, and Welcome to Badass Wrestling Federation Smile
Back to top Go down
https://badasswrestling.darkbb.com

Welcome :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Ass Wrestling Federation :: Badass Wrestling Federation :: General Board-
Jump to: